As of Saturday, May 16th we are now seeing normal hygiene appointments. Please come in 5 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time, wear a mask, and remain in your car. Please call us when you arrive. We will then call you back into the office when we are ready for you to enter.
We may not be able to see you within 14-21 days of you having:
- Contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- Flu-like symptoms (such as a cough, loss of taste or smell, fever)
If you have any of these symptoms before or after your visit, please call our office immediately.
Your Dentists in St Louis, MO - Jeffery J. Johnson & Jodi B. Johnson D.M.D
For over 30 years, Dr. Jeffery Johnson and Dr. Jodi Johnson have been creating healthy, beautiful smiles in a relaxed caring environment for patients in St. Louis.
High Quality, Relaxing Environment, Comfortable and Stress-Free
Small Office, Personalized Service
- Detailed personal service - we take the time to listen
- Preventative care (routine cleanings and exams)
- Cosmetic and restorative dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Natural looking crowns and bridges
- Endodontics (root canal therapy)
- Complete and partial dentures
- Highest level of infection control standards
- CEREC Restorations
- Periodontics (gum treatment)
- Implant Dentistry
Accepted Insurances (PPO Only)
- Delta Dental
- Blue Cross Blue Shield